Sunday, May 18, 2008

A New Color Pattern...


Roseberry (pearl red and dusty rose) is the name of our newest color pattern. I must admit this pattern is very appealing to me--reminds me of warm weather and strawberries & cream popsicles. This takes us up to 33 color patterns now.
This bracelet and earrings set can be found on our web site.
We also updated the web site today by adding all of our color patterns to our 'About Me" page.
Myra went to the Burlington Antique Show today and found some great items..Fenton, costume jewlery, Limoges, Coventry, textiles. We'll post some finds soon.
We picked up our pieces that we submitted for jurying for the KY Craft Market program. Now it's a wait-and-see game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good.......I am a antique jewelry manufacturer supplier and looking for partners globally. If any one interest please contact me through this website.